Prepare yourself! Crea just received an incredibly massive update. This update has been in the works for several months and we’re very pleased with how it has turned out. Here’s a highlight of the features and changes.
- Full multiplayer support!
- New spear and wand weapons
- New monsters and new Paragon monster type
- New Cartographer NPC with Maps
- New Bamboo Forest biome
- New character progression via infusions
- Redesigned main menu
- Customizable controls
- Heaps of improvements due to player feedback
- Multitude of bug fixes (50+)
This is already available on Steam for those that have claimed their Steam Key from Humble and the DRM-free version has been sent off to Humble and should be available soon.
Not only is the game bigger and better than ever, but we’re also putting it on sale to celebrate! For 24 hours only, Crea will be featured on the Humble Store’s Spring Sale. The sale kicks off at 10AM PDT on Sunday, May 18th. Once the game launches on Early Access, it will be at it’s standard price of $14.99, so don’t miss the chance to get it an awesome discount!
For those who want to experience the full might of the patch notes for this update, you can read them here.